Shark® Press & Refresh® Garment Care System
Model #: GS500
Freshen and press garments right on the hanger quickly and effortlessly, replacing your iron for quick and easy touch ups, and reducing trips to the cleaners, so your garments are there when you want them.
DetailsThe Shark® Press & Refresh® Garment Care System is a revolutionary new way to bring your fabrics back to life, reducing the number of trips to the dry cleaners and refreshing all the fabrics in your home.
Shark® Professional Steam deeply penetrates fibers to relax wrinkles, remove odors, and renew fibers. Kills 99.9% of common household germs and bacteria.
The Exclusive Heated Wrinkle Eraser® replicates the soleplate of an iron to dry fibers to prevent re-wrinkling while leaving a pressed finish.
The vertical press pad creates a vertical ironing board on any door in your home making it easy for quick touch ups when you need them without the hassle of setting up a traditional ironing board.
The Garment Care System also comes with an array of frame attachments, bonnets, and Velcro® clips to provide the best results for all your fabric needs.
- Hold the steam trigger for continuous steam.
- Tilt the Press & Refresh® slightly forward and press the Wrinkle Eraser® directly on the garment or fabric.
- Move in an up and down motion to remove wrinkles fast. Always check the fabric care labels for recommendations.
- Test the fabrics for colorfastness in an inconspicuous place such as an inside seam.
- The Vertical Press Pad fits on any door and is easy to setup! Leave the pad hanging on the back of any door for quick touch-ups anytime.
- Remove wrinkles from long sleeve garments in a flash! For a crease in the sleeve, hang the garment on the side hook of the Vertical Press Pad and use the Velcro® clips to position the sleeve, then press. If you don't want a crease, hold the sleeve at an angle and gently press in an up and down motion to remove the wrinkles.
- For extremely embellished garments, turn the garment inside out and refresh.
- Hook your hanger through one of the canvas loops on the side of the Vertical Press Pad to create a larger pressing area for sleeves.
- Clothing with shape looks better if “Pressed & Refreshed” from the inside out.
- With the garment hanging on the Vertical Press Pad, gently tug at the bottom seam of the garment to keep the fabric tight and prevent unwanted creases.
- The Velcro® clips can be used to attach lightweight garments directly to the pad or to help position and hold the garment in place for quick steaming.
- With lightweight fabrics you don't have to press the Wrinkle Eraser® hard on the fabric. The heavier the fabric the harder you should press.