Shark® Lift-AroundTM Portable Vac
Model #: NP320
Performance of an upright vacuum in a portable, easy to carry design; lightweight & powerful - goes where your upright can't!
DetailsShark® Lift-AroundTM - the world's most powerful, portable vacuum that never loses suction.
Embodying a new way of cleaning, Shark® Lift-AroundTM is versatile, practical, and easily cleans in places your upright can't! It's lightweight with huge suction power, large capacity and unique design; The Lift-AroundTM is your ultimate choice for convenient and powerful cleaning!
With the Shark ® Lift-AroundTM, you'll enjoy:
- Never Loses Suction Technology
- Anti-Allergy Complete Seal Technology® + HEPA
- Portable and Ultra-Lightweight at only 6 lb.
- Premium Tools with Floor Cleaning Kit and Pet Power Brush
- Easy to Empty, Large Capacity Dust Cup
- Unique Removable Tool Caddy and Shoulder Strap
- Zero Maintenance Costs - Lifetime Filters
- 3 Year Warranty
- Upholstery Brush
- 6" Crevice Tool
- Dusting Brush
- Power Brush
- Floor Kit Handle
- Straight Suction Nozzle
- 16" Extension Tube
- Accessory Bag
- Dust-AwayTM (w/1 pad)
- (2) Dust-AwayTM Pads
- Detailing Kit
- Dusting brush bristles are gentle enough for dusting the most delicate of surfaces including wood or glass shelves yet firm enough to dust lamp shades and curtains. It's even good at getting ground in surface dirt from car mats.
- Order a spare set of pre-motor filters from Sharkclean.com to replace in your vacuum for times when your other set of filters are drying.
- Plug the power cord into a centrally located outlet. This extra-long power cord will reach a larger area without requiring you to change outlets as frequently.
Using the vacuum:
- Insert the end of the flexible hose into the connector on the back of the Lift-AroundTM Portable Vac.
- Insert the removable tool caddy onto the front of the Portable Vac. To remove the tool caddy, hold the vacuum by the handle, pull out slightly from the right side and then remove it from the Portable Vac.
- To remove the tool caddy, hold the vacuum by the handle, pull out slightly from the right side and then remove it from the Portable Vac.
- Insert the crevice tool, dusting brush and upholstery brush into the openings on the tool caddy.
- Attach the shoulder strap onto the hooks on the handle of the Portable Vac.
Insert the telescopic tube to the flexible hose. Push it in until it is secure.
NOTE: All accessories may be used with the flexible hose or the telescopic tube.
Maintaining the vacuum:
- Press the dust cup release button and remove the dust cup from the vacuum.
- For maximum suction and cleaning performance, empty the dustcup after each use.
- If you suffer from allergies, wrap a plastic bag around the dustcup, hold tightly and depress bottom door button through bag before emptying to minimize exposure to dust and allergens.
- To clean the upper compartment of the dust cup, press the top door release button to open. Empty the contents over a trash receptacle and push the door shut until it clicks into place.
- Remove the pre-motor filters out from the top of the motor base. Rinse the filters thoroughly in lukewarm water until the water runs clear.