Shark® Navigator™ Lift-Away® Pro
Model #: NV356E
Power, performance and versatile cleaning in a lightweight Never loses Suction upright vacuum.
DetailsThe Shark® Navigator® Pro provides powerful deep carpet and bare floor cleaning that Never Loses Suction. Cleaning has never been faster or easier with the unique, large capacity, portable canister and exclusive Dust-Away™ hard floor attachment. Lightweight and steerable, plus Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology™ that traps over 99.99% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum, not back into the air you breathe.
With the Shark ® Navigator® Professional, you'll enjoy:
- More suction and more consistent cleaning power with Shark's Never Loses Suction technology
- Swivel Steering for better maneuverability
- Large capacity, portable canister for faster, more effortless cleaning
- Brushroll on/off capability for powerful carpet and bare floor cleaning plus unique Dust-Away™ attachment for a superior bare floor clean
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology™ providing much more than just HEPA filtration
- Powerful tools for cleaning pet hair and other messes
- Dust-Away™ hard floor attachment - vacuums and dusts bare floors in one easy step
- Premium pet power brush - cleans ground in dirt and lifts pet hair
- Extra long crevice tool - access those hard to reach areas
- Lifetime HEPA filter
- Dusting brush bristles are gentle enough for dusting the most delicate of surfaces including wood or glass shelves yet firm enough to dust lamp shades and curtains. It's even good at getting ground in surface dirt from car mats.
- Order a spare set of pre-motor filters from Sharkclean.com to replace in your vacuum for times when your other set of filters are drying.
- Plug the power cord into a centrally located outlet. This extra-long power cord will reach a larger area without requiring you to change outlets as frequently.
- When releasing the canister from floor nozzle, depress button on bottom side, release and then lift from dustcup handle - there is no need to hold this button down.
- If you do not use the handheld tools often for cleaning around your home, the accessory holder can be removed for even lighter operation.
- To unwrap the cord from around the cord hooks in one easy step, rotate the top cord wrap in either direction to quickly release your cord.
- Attach the cord to the cord hook just below the handle to keep the cord out of your way while vacuuming.
- When additional reach is desired, place any of the tools on to the end of the handle with extension wand. If you need even longer reach, additional tubes are available for purchase at Sharkclean.com.
Using the Vacuum:
- If you need to reduce suction to clean certain high pile carpets, area rugs or to clean delicate fabrics or curtains, adjust suction by turning the collar on the handle counterclockwise. Remember to close this to restore maximum suction power.
- The power nozzle has been optimized for powerful cleaning on all floor surfaces so you can transition from hard floors to carpets with no height adjustment necessary. Simply change the position of the power control button to turn the brushroll on or off, depending on the surface you are cleaning.
- To get the most from your Dust-Away hard floor attachment, make sure surface is completely dry before using. Do not use to clean wet or sticky messes. (Lift-Away® Pro Only)
Maintaining the Vacuum:
- For maximum suction and cleaning performance, empty the dustcup after each use.
- Your Navigator™ upright is dependent upon clean filters to ensure maximum suction and performance. Remember to rinse your filters every 3 months. You can also tap loose dirt off filters between washings as needed.
- To prolong the life of your Dust-Away™ micro-fiber pad, hang to dry after washing. (Lift-Away® Pro Only)
- If you suffer from allergies, wrap a plastic bag around the dustcup, hold tightly and depress bottom door button through bag before emptying to minimize exposure to dust and allergens.