Shark® Navigator™ Series> NV350
Shark® Navigator™ Lift-Away®
Model #: NV350
A lightweight, steerable and powerful cleaning upright vacuum with a detachable canister for cleaning effortlessly anywhere, anytime.
DetailsThe NEW Shark® Navigator™ Lift-Away® is the most versatile, portable, powerful and affordable upright you'll ever own. Clean faster, easier and better than ever before with Navigator™'s No Loss of Suction technology, Lightweight Detachable Canister, Swivel Steering, and Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology™!
More deep cleaning power, more dust cup capacity, lighter and quieter - for less than half the cost of the leading brand!
With the Shark ® Navigator™ Lift-Away®, you'll enjoy:
- Guaranteed No Loss of Suction Technology
- Swivel Steering Makes it Easy to Maneuver
- Unique Detachable Canister for Portable Cleaning Convenience
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology™ Traps 99.99% of Dust Inside of Vacuum
- Large Capacity, Bottom-Empty Dust Cup
- Dusting brush bristles are gentle enough for dusting the most delicate of surfaces including wood or glass shelves yet firm enough to dust lamp shades and curtains. It's even good at getting ground in surface dirt from car mats.
- Order a spare set of pre-motor filters from Sharkclean.com to replace in your vacuum for times when your other set of filters are drying.
- Plug the power cord into a centrally located outlet. This extra-long power cord will reach a larger area without requiring you to change outlets as frequently.
- When releasing the canister from floor nozzle, depress button on bottom side, release and then lift from dustcup handle - there is no need to hold this button down.
- If you do not use the handheld tools often for cleaning around your home, the accessory holder can be removed for even lighter operation.
- To unwrap the cord from around the cord hooks in one easy step, rotate the top cord wrap in either direction to quickly release your cord.
- Attach the cord to the cord hook just below the handle to keep the cord out of your way while vacuuming.
- When additional reach is desired, place any of the tools on to the end of the handle with extension wand. If you need even longer reach, additional tubes are available for purchase at Sharkclean.com.
Using the Vacuum:
- If you need to reduce suction to clean certain high pile carpets, area rugs or to clean delicate fabrics or curtains, adjust suction by turning the collar on the handle counterclockwise. Remember to close this to restore maximum suction power.
- The power nozzle has been optimized for powerful cleaning on all floor surfaces so you can transition from hard floors to carpets with no height adjustment necessary. Simply change the position of the power control button to turn the brushroll on or off, depending on the surface you are cleaning.
- To get the most from your Dust-Away hard floor attachment, make sure surface is completely dry before using. Do not use to clean wet or sticky messes. (Lift-Away Pro Only)
Maintaining the Vacuum:
- For maximum suction and cleaning performance, empty the dustcup after each use.
- Your Navigator™ upright is dependent upon clean filters to ensure maximum suction and performance. Remember to rinse your filters every 3 months. You can also tap loose dirt off filters between washings as needed.
- To prolong the life of your Dust-Away micro-fiber pad, hang to dry after washing. (Lift-Away Pro Only)
- If you suffer from allergies, wrap a plastic bag around the dustcup, hold tightly and depress bottom door button through bag before emptying to minimize exposure to dust and allergens.