Steam with Easy Spray™ Mops Series> S3101
Shark® Steam Mop
Model #: S3101
The Shark® Steam Mop has super-heated steam to sanitize floors, with a microfiber pad to loosen, lift, and lock in dirt.
DetailsMake dirty floors a thing of the past. With triple-layer, steam-activated micro-fiber pads, the Shark® Steam Mop loosens, lifts, and locks in dirt. What's more, its super-heated steam sanitizes floors, killing harmful germs and E. coli. And the Steam Mop does it all without the use of harmful chemicals - making it an ideal choice around pets and children. Think your current mop can do that?
With the Shark® Steam Mop, you'll enjoy:
- On-demand steam - natural mopping motion delivers super-heated steam in just 30 seconds, and dries almost immediately
- 99.9% sanitization against germs and bacteria
- 2 washable micro-fiber pads lift and lock in dirt - no more messy mops and heavy buckets
- A soft-grip handle and comfortable design that make it easy to maneuver without physical strain
- A quick-release cord - easily store and release the 20-foot power cord
- Safe cleaning on hard-floor surfaces - especially hardwood floors
- 2 Micro-Fiber Pads
- Filling Flask & Funnel
TipsSweep or Vacuum Your Floor
We recommend the use of the Shark® Vacuum and/or Sweeper to work in conjunction with the steam mop for a complete cleaning system.
Sanitize with a Shark® Steam Mop*
Shark® Steam Mops provide 99.9% sanitization** and are great for Cleaning up stuck on dirt, grime, and footprints. For extra tough messes, try our new Shark® Steam Energized™ cleanser. This gentle cleaning solution combines with steam for superior deep cleaning.
Regular Maintenance is Key
Daily spot cleaning is recommended to keep dirt and grime from building up in your home. The range of convenient, quick clean products from Shark® is guaranteed to help you keep a clean and sanitized home.
The initial use of the steam mop may cause streaking or clouding due to the residue from chemicals and polish previously used on your floors. Regular use of the steam mop will diminish this effect. For stubborn cases, you may need to rinse the floor with a mixture of one part vinegar and two parts water. Remember, a clean mop pad is essential for residue removal.
* Steam mode only.
** In STEAM mode only under controlled test conditions, results may vary.