Shark® Ultimate Professional Iron
Model #: GI568
Wrinkles have no chance - #1 Most Powerful Steam in its class
Model GI505 is available for sale on sharkclean.com
With the Shark® Ultimate Professional Electronic Iron, you'll enjoy:
- The most powerful vertical and horizontal steam power- dual chambers provide consistent, fast steam without dripping or spitting
- Variable steam settings, spray mist, vertical steam for hanging garments, and electronic temperature controls Intelligent Electronic Controls - ensures maximum steam performance at every fabric setting
- Extended Chrome Skirt and XL Premium Stainless Steel Soleplate - provides professional results with uniform heat distribution and retention for outstanding performance every time
- Multi-Position Auto Shut Off - advanced electronic technology shuts off the iron in any position
- Self Cleaning and Anti Calcium - Prolongs the life of your iron for optimum performance throughout the iron's life
- 1600 Watts
Parts and Accessories
This FAQ page is a great place to find info, tips and help. Just make sure you’ve read your Owner’s Guide before using your unit.
- The iron should be plugged into a 120-volt AC electric outlet only. Make sure the iron is plugged securely into the socket.
- The temperature setting might be too low. Try turning the iron to a higher setting.
- Check to see if the auto-off feature has been activated.
- The water tank may be empty or the water level may be very low. Add water.
- Make sure that the fabric/temperature setting and the variable steam control are correctly set. For maximum steam, the temperature setting should be set on •••.
- Variable steam control dial is set on 0. Always allow the iron to reach the selected temperature with the variable steam control setting at 0. Make sure the temperature setting is set in the correct steam area, e.g. •, and the steam control is not on ‘0’. For more steam, set the fabric setting to a higher setting, e.g. •••, and the steam control to "Max."
- If temperature setting and steam control setting are correct and there is no steam, gently tap the soleplate on the ironing board a few times. Move the variable steam control from 0 to "Max" a few times.
- Variable steam control may be set in self-clean position. Align the steam control to the “0” to “Max” steam setting.
- Iron may not be hot enough. Set temperature to ••• position. Always allow iron sufficient time to heat up before activating the variable steam control.
- Overuse the steam burst. Allow more time between each burst.