Shark® Professional Electronic Iron
Meet a wrinkle's worst nightmare - Professional Electronic Iron with powerful vertical and horizontal steam power
Model GI505 is available for sale on sharkclean.com
You've never seen an iron like the Shark® Professional Electronic Iron. Our Powerful X-tended Steam Burst provides consistent steam power vertically and horizontally. And with an extra-large stainless steel soleplate you can iron much more in much less time.With the Shark® Professional Electronic Iron, you'll enjoy:Read More
- X-tended Steam Burst - deeply penetrates fibers and blasts away wrinkles
- Vertical and Horizontal Steam Power - dual chambers provide consistent, fast steam without dripping or spitting
- Intelligent Electronic Controls - ensures maximum steam performance at every fabric setting
- XL Premium Stainless Steel Soleplate - uniform heat distribution and retention for outstanding performance every time
- Multi-Position Auto Shut Off - advanced electronic technology shuts off the iron in any position
- Self Cleaning- Optimum performance throughout the iron's life
- 1550 Watts
Parts and Accessories
([[content.parts.collectionSize]] of [[content.parts.collectionCount]])
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your unit
The main body of the vacuum (back of the unit) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.