Product support & information
Shark® Rocket® DeluxePro Ultra-Light Vacuum
HV320, HV320C, HV320W, HV321, HV322, HV322Q, HV324Q, HV325, UV330, UV422, UV422CCO, UV425CCO
- Insert the wand into the floor nozzle until it clicks into place.
- Insert the handheld vacuum into the top of the wand until it clicks into place.
- Slide the power switch to setting l, Bare Floor, Small Area Rugs.
- Tilt the handle back while gently stepping on the floor nozzle. The brushrolls will spin slowly in this mode.
To clean carpets:
- Slide the power switch to setting ll, High Pile Carpets.
- Tilt the handle back while gently stepping on the floor nozzle. The brushrolls will spin quickly in this mode.
For more cleaning reach, leave the handheld vacuum in place and detach the wand from the floor nozzle. First remove the power cord from the cord clip, then step on the Wand Release foot pedal by the floor nozzle. Pull up the handheld vacuum to remove the wand.
Attach an accessory to the wand or the handheld vacuum and begin cleaning.
- To store the vacuum upright, detach the handheld vacuum and hang it from the storage hook on the front of the wand. Then wrap the power cord around the cord hooks.
- Place the vacuum flat on the floor or lean it against a piece of furniture. The rubber pads on the base of the handheld vacuum will prevent scratching.
- A wall mount is available for purchase at sharkaccessories.com for storage off the floor. Installation instructions are included.