Product support & information
Shark® Rocket® DeluxePro Ultra-Light Vacuum
HV320, HV320C, HV320W, HV321, HV322, HV322Q, HV324Q, HV325, UV330, UV422, UV422CCO, UV425CCO
You can remove the dust cup to empty it, or empty it while it's still attached to the handheld vacuum.
To remove the dust cup, squeeze the two Dust Cup Release latches on the sides of the handheld vacuum, then pull the dust cup straight out. To empty the dust cup while it's still attached to the handheld vacuum, press the Wand Release button to detach the handheld vac.
- Hold the dust cup over the trash and press the Empty button on the front of the dust cup. The bottom lid will open, allowing the debris to fall out.
- Tap gently to empty contents.
- Close the bottom lid, pressing it until it clicks into place.
- Reattach the dust cup by inserting it straight into the handheld vacuum until it clicks into place.
Once the dust cup is installed, reattach the handheld vacuum to the top of the wand, pressing until it clicks into place.
Rinse the pre-motor foam and felt filters once a month, or as needed.
- Lift the latch on top of the handheld vacuum to remove the filter cover.
- Remove the foam and felt filters.
- Rinse both filters with water only.
- Allow filters to air-dry completely (at least 24 hours) before reinstalling.
- Once dry, install the felt filter first, followed by the foam filter.
- Reattach the filter cover, pressing down firmly until it clicks into place.
Rinse the post-motor filter once every 9 months, or as needed.
- Locate the filter cover under the handle and press the button to remove.
- Pull out the post-motor filter.
- Rinse with water only.
- Allow filter to air-dry completely (at least 24 hours) before reinstalling.
- When the filter is completely dry, reinstall it.
- Reattach the post-motor filter cover until it clicks into place.
Note: Do not place filters in the dishwasher or washing machine.