Product support & information
This must be attached at all times during usage.
1. The Press & Refresh® comes assembled with the small steam bonnet attached to the steam nozzle.
2. To remove the frame, gently pull on either side of the frame and lift off the nozzle.
3. To re-attach the frame, gently snap the frame over the steam nozzle and press to lock into place. 4. Make sure the small steam bonnet frame is attached securely before using.
1. Choose your desired frame.
2. Using both hands, hold the frame on either side. Attach the top of the frame to the unit above the Wrinkle Eraser®, fitting it into the notch.
3. Secure the pointed end of the frame around the bottom of the unit and snap into place. The seam of the frame must line up against the seam of the unit for proper use.
4. To remove the frame, gently lift the frame off using the steam guard around the bottom of the frame.
Upholstery/delicate fabric frame and upholstery steam bonnet or delicate steam bonnet:
1. Follow the directions above for attaching the upholstery/delicate frame to the unit.
2. Stretch either side of the bonnet over the top of the frame and secure the bottom of the bonnet to the frame.
3. To remove the frame, gently lift the frame off using the steam guard around the bottom of the frame.
2. Attach the vertical press pad to any door. With the door open, loop the straps at the top of the pad around the corner of the door and repeat on the opposite side. Gently tug on the pad to secure it and shut the door completely to ensure the pad is stable for pressing.
3. Adjust straps to the most comfortable height by lifting the buckle on the straps and gently pulling the strap through the buckle until it reaches the desired length.