Product support & information
Shark® Rotator® Pro Upright Vacuum with Lift-Away®, DuoClean® & Self-Cleaning Brushroll
ZU780, ZU782, ZU785
- Insert the wand into the nozzle then attach the pod.
- Insert wand into the pod.
- Connect handle to the wand, pressing until it clicks into place.
- Connect hose to the back of the pod, pressing until it clicks into place.
For proper operation, ensure all parts are firmly clicked into place.
- Hard floors: Simply press the Carpet/Hard Floor Selector button on the top of the pod below the power button. When the selector light is off, the unit is in Hard Floor mode. To activate the brushrolls, step on the floor nozzle and tilt the handle back. Note that the brushrolls will spin slower in this mode.
- Carpets: For Carpet mode, press the Carpet/Hard Floor selector button on the top of the pod until the selector light turns on. To activate the brushrolls, step on the floor nozzle and tilt the handle back. Note that the brushrolls will spin faster in this mode.
The brushroll indicator light on the floor nozzle will illuminate green when the brushroll is engaged. Note that the headlights will illuminate any time the power is on.
Press the Lift-Away button to detach the pod, then lift it by the carrying handle on top of the dust cup. Keep the cord out of the way by wrapping it around the upper cord hook.
Remove the wand:
- To clean with the wand for longer reach, press the Wand Release button, located on top of the pod. Pull up on the vacuum handle to use the wand to detach the wand.
Remove the handle:
- Detach the handle by pressing the handle release latch on the back of the wand. Cleaning accessories can be attached to either the handle or the wand.