Product support & information
Shark® APEX® UpLight™ Vacuum with Lift-Away®, DuoClean® & Self-Cleaning Brushroll
LZ601, LZ600, LZ602, LZ602C, QU601QBK, QU601QBL, QU601QPR
- Lift the floor nozzle tube, pushing it firmly until it stands upright. The retractable wheels will extend so the vacuum can stand on its own.
- Insert the wand into the floor nozzle tube.
- Attach the Lift-Away® pod to the wand.
- Snap the accessory holder onto the wand, then place accessories in the holder.
- To clean above-floor areas with the wand, stand the vacuum upright, then step on the release pedal on the floor nozzle and pull up the wand.
- For even more reach and flexibility with the wand attached to the pod, slide the hose cuff down to extend the integrated hose. Note: When finished with the hose, snap the hose cuff back into place to reattach the wand to the pod.
- To clean with the Lift-Away® pod, first detach it by pressing the Pod Release button on the back of the wand. Attach an accessory for more reach when cleaning above-floor areas like stairs and on furnitures. For added flexibility and reach, slide the cuff down to extend the hose.
Note: When finished with the hose, snap the hose cuff back into place.
For easy maneuverability in storage mode, tilt the handle back and roll the vacuum on the retractable wheels. To take the vacuum out of storage mode, step on the footprint icon on the floor nozzle and tilt the handle back. The retractable wheels will slide back.