Product support & information
Shark ION™ Robot Vacuum R76 with Wi-Fi
Shark ION™ Robot Vacuum R75 with Wi-Fi
RV761, RV750, RV750_N, RV750C, RV755
The three lights above the Clean button indicate your robot's level of charge.
- 3 blinking blue bars: Your robot is charging; allow your robot to charge at least three hours between cleaning missions.
- 3 solid blue bars: Your robot is fully charged and ready to clean.
- 2 solid blue bars: Your robot is mostly charged and ready to clean.
- 1 solid blue bar: Your robot's battery is getting low and needs recharging. Place the robot on the floor in sight of the dock and press the Dock button. The robot will return to the dock and begin charging.
- 1 flashing red bar: The robot's battery has run out of charge. Manually place the robot on the charging dock. A red light could also mean your robot has an error. When the robot is docked correctly and begins to charge, it will beep and the charge indicator lights will cycle. Note: It may take up to 5 seconds after contact is made with the dock for the battery indicator lights to display the charging sequence, so if you are adjusting the position of the robot on the dock, wait 5 seconds between adjustments.
- No lights: Your robot is off or completely out of charge. Follow the steps above to manually place the robot on the charging dock.
- Solid Blue: Your robot is successfully connected to your home Wi-Fi network.
- Solid Red: Not connected.
- Flashing Blue: Your robot is in setup/pairing mode.
- No light: Not set up yet.
- See error chart in the user manual for a full list of error codes
High-pile rugs, carpets & stairs
- In very rare situations, the robot may not be able to navigate around the edges of rugs or carpets (especially high-pile rugs) that are located near stairs.
- To reduce this risk, ensure the edges of all rugs and carpets are at least 4 inches away from all stair ledges.
- To block off these areas, place BotBoundary® strips at least 4 inches from all stair ledges.
Gaps between rugs, carpets & stairs
- Gaps between stair ledges and the edges of carpets, rugs, or BotBoundary® strips can interfere with your robot’s performance.
- When the robot travels into these areas, on rare occasions it may fall over the edge of the stairs.
- To prevent this, keep all rugs, runners, carpets, and BotBoundary® strips at least 4 inches away from all stair ledges and corners.
Robot near marble stairs
- In rare cases, your Shark® robot may not be able to navigate near marble steps, and could possibly fall off them.
- To block off marble steps, place BotBoundary® strips at least 4 inches away from the edge of the top step.
Use BotBoundary® strips to easily block off obstacles or areas you don't want your robot to enter. You may purchase additional BotBoundary® strips here.
SETUP TIPS & TRICKS
By using an array of sensors, the Shark ION™ Robot will steer itself around your home, using walls and objects as its guide and gently bumping them. This method allows the robot to travel in and out of rooms and around obstacles.
If your Shark ION™ Robot appears to be spending a lot of time in one spot, don't worry. Over time, its programming will help it cover the full area. With regular daily cleanings, the robot's cleaning path will vary as needed to ensure the entire floor is cleaned.