Two (2) Year VIP Limited Battery Warranty
The 2-Year VIP Battery Warranty applies to eligible purchases* made directly from SharkNinja Operating LLC. Warranty coverage applies to the original owner and to the original product only and is not transferable.
SharkNinja Operating LLC warrants that the unit shall be free from defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase when the appliance system is used for residential consumer purposes and maintained according to the requirements outlined in the Instruction manuals.
What is covered in my warranty?
- The original ION Power Pack, deemed defective, in SharkNinja’s sole discretion, will be replaced for up to 2 years from the original purchase date.
- In the rare event that a replacement battery is issued, the warranty coverage for the replacement battery ends six months following the receipt date of the replacement battery or the remainder of the existing warranty, whichever is greater.
- Return freight and re-shipment costs (ground freight only) are shipped prepaid by SharkNinja Operating LLC for warranty claims that meet the eligibility requirements.
What is not covered in my warranty?
Our Customer Service/Product Specialists are available to provide all the warranty service options available to you.
- Normal wear and tear of ION Power Pack, which requires optimal temperature storage and operation to ensure the proper functioning of your battery, is not covered by this warranty.
- Any battery that has been tampered with or used for commercial purposes.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or negligent handling, or damage due to mishandling in transit.
- Consequential and incidental damages.
- Defects caused by or resulting from damages from shipping or repairs, service, or alteration to the product or any of its parts which have been performed by a repair person not authorized by SharkNinja.
- Products purchased, used or operated outside of North America.
Problems with your battery/how to get service
If your ION Power Pack fails to operate properly while in use under normal household conditions within the warranty period, visit sharkclean.com/support for product care/maintenance self-help. Our Customer Care and product specialists are also available at 1-877-581-7375 to assist with product support and warranty service options. Please note, you must call 1-877-581-7375 to initiate a warranty claim.
Replacement ION Power Packs are available for purchase at sharkclean.com/batteries.
How state law applies
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state.
Some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
*Eligible purchases apply to specific limited TV offer and/or online configurations and subsequent order/shipment confirmations whereby the offer explicitly states the applicability of VIP warranties.